Thursday, May 6, 2010

Me in Threes

It is definitely a busy weekend coming up, as I am sure it is for many of you! My fiance and I are very excited that we get Saturday off from work at Chili's and instead get to go to the Twins game!


Sunday is especially an exciting day! It is mother's day! In addition, I will be traveling out of the state! I will post more about this next week :)

I'd like to thank Ria for tagging me in "Me in Threes" and introducing you to my new blog! My hope is that my blog can be inspiring, entertaining, and encouraging :) Now, you'll get to know a little more about me!

Three Names I go by:

Jodi
Jode
Honey (by my honey:))

Three Jobs I have had:

An assistant to my Grandpa
Figure Skating Instructor
Server at Chili's


Three places I have lived:

My parent's home
Freshman dorms at the U of M
Argyle Apartments with my silly roommates

Three favorite Drinks:

Diet Dr. Pepper
Raspberry Lemonade
Water with Lemon

Three places I have been:

China (study abroad)
California
Jamaica


Three places I would like to visit:

Israel/Turkey
Europe
Uganda (to visit my sweet compassion child)

Three favorite foods:

Coconut Shrimp
Pancakes
Steak

Three makeup products I can't live without:

Mascara
Eyeliner
Clinique Eyeshadow

Three things I am looking forward to:

My wedding! (6.26.10)
My sister's return home from Vietnam (6.18.10)
My honeymoon (7.3.10-7.11.10)


People I am tagging:

Rachel @ Something Beautiful
Jeni & Ben @ The Adventures of Ben & Jeni
John Piper @ Desiring God

No comments:

Post a Comment