Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Photography by CE Photography
(Katy Gunderson)

What a busy weekend and Monday it has been! In addition, I have a final today that I have not started studying for. I just feel like school is OVER! Therefore, I will be spending the rest of the day studying for my accounting final that is at 4:00pm. Wish me luck!

The rest of the night will be filled with finishing our wedding invitations so they can be sent out tomorrow. Yes...we are a little behind, but we came across a few obstacles with them. They are almost done! I'll give you a little preview of them tomorrow!

I pray that your Tuesday is uplifting and glorifying to God!
Love, Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Oh! How was the twins game?? Praying for your final --- finished my last one this morning. Phewwww what a relief! Can't wait to see the sneak peek wedding invite!

    ReplyDelete