Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Monday of Firsts

This week began with something new...my internship. It is a scary thing to go out of your comfort zone and into a place with new people and duties. It is the beginning of my career for my 'real job'. Today is my second day there and I will give you a more thorough update tomorrow :)

Last night was so much fun! Grant's team has double header softball games on Monday nights and I was finally able to come! And Grant hit a grand slam just for me :)





I have always enjoyed playing softball, but this year we did not form a team. So, unfortunately I do not get to play. It is disappointing, but it is okay in this season because there is always so much to do that I don't know when I would fit it in! But...if there is any girls out there who would like to form a girls team or a co-ed for next year, let me know! I would rather play than watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment