Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Weekend

This weekend was filled with so many necessary, but fun things! I had the special occasion of having Friday night off of work and went to the Twins game with my dad. This is a summer tradition for us!


Saturday were spent doing the usual...working at Chili's. Sometimes it is a pain to always work on those days because they are the "weekend" and we can't spend it doing leisurely activities. However, I am very thankful for job I have been blessed with. It doesn't get better than working with close friends, my fiance, a great staff, a place with delicious food, and a place where I can serve others! So...working doesn't really feel like working because it is fun! Some of us who were stuck at work later were able to go out after and spend some time together. Mary was my work partner on Saturday. I personally think we are a good team :)

Andrew is also looking very nice in the background :)

Grant and I were able to finish registering on Sunday at Bed Bath and Beyond. Although the process is fun, it is also overwhelming. It is hard planning what you will need for a home that you do not have. What made registering even more interesting was our friend Brent. He was having some fun in the home section :)



1 comment:

  1. Matchy smatchy blue t's :) Haha i miss my roomie and i hope you're feeling better :( Yay for being blog sissies! Ahh now i can keep up with you and your MARRIED life when we're no longer roomies and i don't get to see you every morning i wake up and before i go to sleep :(. Love you, dearest.

    ReplyDelete