Friday, April 16, 2010

Wedding Planning

I AM GETTING MARRIED IN 71 DAYS! It is crazy how fast time flies when you are having fun. And that is what wedding planning is...FUN!

It is easy to get caught up in the details and everything that needs to be planned before the big day, which results in an unpleasant and stressful engagement time. However, taking things one step at a time and having joyful people involved in the process makes for an exciting time.

I find that I am constantly reminding myself that this engagement is only for a limited time and happens only once in my life. It is such a special time and I want to treasure and enjoy it.

Here are some of the planning activities that I have done so far with some enjoyable people :)


Some cute head-pieces :)


Dinosaur Dresses


A rewarding dinner after a day of planning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment