Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Busy Life

So...it has been awhile! It has been so hard to fit everything in lately! Here is my schedule:

7:00-8:00 Drive and arrive to work
8:00-5:00 Work
5:00-6:00 Sit in traffic
6:00-8:00 Teach skating two days a week
6:00-9:00 Wedding Appointments/Planning
9:30-10:00 GO TO SLEEP!

I am in a season where I don't have a lot of time! I wish I had more time to spend with friends and leisure activities and relaxing! But it will come...very soon. BECAUSE it is 23 days until our wedding! No more planning after that. Although everyone keeps mentioning that to me when they are trying to encourage and motivate me, it makes me a little sad. I love planning and being creative/crafty. I want to be able to incorporate my craftiness in my wedding, but there doesn't seem to be time to do so.

So...pray for productivity: that I will be able to use my time wisely and effectively!

It will also be my goal to be more consistent with my blog posts. It is something that is important to me and I want to make time for it :)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment