Friday, July 30, 2010

Lovely Lovely Friday

Hi friends! Well...it has been awhile. First, I got caught in the life of being an engaged woman. Next, I got caught in our wedding and honeymoon. Finally, I got caught in being a MARRIED woman! Doesn't sound too bad huh? But now I am settled in this season of life and it is SO wonderful! I love waking up in the morning to my husband and having breakfast with him. I love being able to come home to OUR home and give him a big hug. And I love cooking and eating dinner with him. The best part about this...I get to do all of these things every day!

I am so excited that today is Friday because I love the weekends! We have half-day fridays at work, so I get to go home at noon today! While I am at work, Grant gets to watch this cutie...
Preston Francis (6 months)
and then tonight...I get to go to the Twin's game. So excited! I haven't been to one in awhile and it is long overdue!
Happy Friday!!
Jodi :)

2 comments:

  1. SO fun hearing from you!!! Thank you for posting. I love that, being with your best friend morning & night is amazing :) :) Who is the little cutie? So very fun!! Enjoy the twins game. Let's plan a get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. That's an attractive child! :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete